Meet our Hiring Managers on 3/22 for your INSTANT INTERVIEW!
Click 'APPLY' to be directed to the registration page & secure your spot.
We are currently seeking CDL Operators. Our CDL Operators will be responsible for the equipment that they are assigned for the day conducting pre and post trip inspections as well as assisting Laborers and Technicians in the field. Our equipment requires a Class B license with tanker endorsement. Most of the equipment is manual transmission. Although there are varying hours for work Operators are home daily/nightly with the exception of pre-planned outage work. This outage work may involve work at one of our other locations for short periods of time. This time would be pre-scheduled and employees would receive per diem for their stay.
This is a full time, direct hire position. This is not seasonal.
Benefits include Medical, Dental/vision, Life, paid time off, and 401k with employer match.
C&K is a family owned company that offers advancement opportunities to employees that wish to learn and grow. C&K invests in its people as well as in new technology. We have a variety of tools and equipment ranging from vacuum trucks and high pressure water blasting to CCTV equipment and robotic crawlers. We are continually seeking safer, more efficient ways to do business and are looking for employees to join the team.
• Must maintain a valid DOT medical card and be able to wear a respirator both half and full face.
• Startup, monitor, and shutdown equipment in accordance with applicable safety and environmental practices and policies
• Completes visual and daily safety inspection of equipment to ensure safe operations
• Performs shift inspection of equipment and communicate potential repair issues to shop manager
• Operates equipment safely and efficiently to limit downtime and minimize costs
• Performs routine maintenance such as lubricating, fueling, and cleaning
• The ability in to work in confined spaces (sewer, tanks)
• Must be able to read maps and navigate city streets
• Assists laborers and Operators at job site with additional task.
• Performs other tasks & duties as instructed by supervisor
• Work as part of a team to accomplish established goals in a safe and effective manner
• Be respectful to all fellow employees and customers