C&K Industrial Services is seeking Technicians with a CDL license for work out of our Fairfield, OH office. C&K has a diverse customer base with a variety of work for those interested in growth opportunities.
We offer competitive starting wages with increases after 90-days and pay incentives are available for those who wish to continue to learn in the industry. We provide our employees a wide variety of safety and industrial training with certifications.
Our benefits include:
• Life Insurance
• Paid time off
• 401(k) with employer match
• Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
• and more!
As a CDL Technician you are responsible for the operation of tools and equipment at a variety of customer work sites for the purpose of providing industrial and/or environmental cleaning. Our CDL Technicians are part of a team that provides quality service in the field.
• Valid CDL with Tanker endorsement, good driving record, and ability to obtain and maintain a valid DOT medical card
• Ability to wear a respirator
• C&K Industrial Services requires that all CDL job candidates register for the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration's (FMCSA) Drug & Alcohol Clearinghouse
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.