C&K Industrial Services is seeking General Laborers for work in the _Fairfield, Ohio area. This is a full time position and requires minimal travel outside the local area. Starting rate $15.00 per hour with automatic increase to $15.15 after 90-days with possible promotion at the 90-day mark to Technician and increase to $15.75 per hour.
- Valid drivers license and ability to obtain and maintain a valid DOT medical card.
- Ability to wear respirator.
- Perform work under the direct guidance of a Supervisor or Foreman involving the remediation of cleanup regarding waste and materials.
- Ensures that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times
- Operates safely and efficiently to limit downtime and minimize costs
- Set up jobsite and use equipment such as, water blast gun, water lance, dry vacuum hose, wet vacuum hose, shovels and picks.
- Ability to work a rotating shift, including days, nights, weekends, and holidays. "On-Call" based on the rotating "On-Call" schedule for Emergency Response.
- Ability to work under adverse conditions (heat & cold)
- Physically able to wear personal protective equipment (PPE) when necessary and lift > 50lbs routinely
- Accountability and punctuality
- Performs other, related tasks as assigned
C&K has a diverse customer base with a variety of work for those interested in growth opportunities. We offer benefits that includes life insurance, paid time off, 401k with employer match, Medical, Dental/vision, plus more. We offer competitive starting wages with increases after 90-days and pay incentives are available for those who wish to continue to learn in the industry. We provide our employees a wide variety of safety and industrial trainings with certifications.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status