Sorry, this job has expired.
Meet our Hiring Managers on 3/22 for your INSTANT INTERVIEW!
Click 'APPLY' to be directed to the registration page & secure your spot.
Benefits include Medical, Dental/vision, Life, paid time off, 401k with employer match
C&K is a family owned company that offers advancement opportunities to employees that wish to learn and grow. C&K invests in its people as well as in new technology. We have a variety of tools and equipment ranging from vacuum and high pressure water blasting to CCTV equipment and robotic crawlers. We continually seek safer, more efficient ways to do business and are looking for employees to join the team.
We are currently seeking General Laborers. This is not a seasonal or temporary position and is full time, regular work. Our Laborers are responsible for a variety of tasks each day depending on the job site assigned. If you like variety in your day and your work week this is a great job for you. There are varying tasks, work sites and hours. Although there are varying hours for work laborers are home daily/nightly with the exception of pre-planned outage work. This outage work may involve work at one of our other locations for short periods of time. This time would be pre-scheduled and employees would receive per diem for their stay.
• Must be able to wear a respirator both half and full face.
• Must have valid driver’s license
• Preparing job sites
• Ensuring safety conditions
• Transporting materials
• Using power tools and other equipment
• Load and unload materials onsite
• Adhere to company rules and regulations
• Maintain a tidy and safe workspace
• Clearly and respectfully communicate with supervisors and coworkers
• Performs other tasks & duties as instructed by supervisor
• Work as part of a team to accomplish established goals in a safe and effective manner
• Be respectful to all fellow employees and customers