Sorry, this job has expired.
Meet our Hiring Managers on 3/22 for your INSTANT INTERVIEW!
Click 'APPLY' to be directed to the registration page & secure your spot.
We are now hiring Site Supervisors.
Pay is based on experience.
The Supervisor will be required to manage and work with all field personnel and equipment. This position will be responsible for the crew and job tasks that they are assigned. The Supervisor will ensure that all safety gear is in place and that the full scope of the job is reviewed prior to the start of each shift. The Supervisor will be the liaison between the customer, the work crews, and safety. Attention to detail and good organizational and communication skills are a must. Professionalism is essential.
The Supervisor shall be dispatched to complete specific tasks as required and their schedule shall be based on our customer needs. Scheduled work days and days off shall vary from week to week. In addition, weekend, holiday and emergency response work can also be expected from time to time.
Previous experience within the environmental remediation, environmental industrial services, or construction related fields are required.
The Supervisor shall report directly to the General Manager.
Basic Job Functions Are Outlined Below:
• Responsible for a safe and efficient work environment.
• Responsible for reporting crew member’s time and delegating responsibility.
• Coordinate tool box safety meetings, job site safety inspections and safety audits as well as correct hazards as encountered.
• Responsible for communications between job site, Operations Manager/General Manager and Safety Manager
• Communicate his/her job needs or customer request to the Operations Manager or General Manager.
• Employee training as well as discipline when necessary
• Ability to coordinate with the customer and identify the best work procedure.
• Ability to keep detailed job notes or job log book of all his/her projects.
• Availability for emergency response work.